Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Atlanta Printing Pressmen and Assistants Union, Local 8 records, 1963-1983, contain materials relating to the Joint Apprenticeship Committee, the International Printing and Graphic Communications Union Technical Education Program Correspondence Course, and some Local 8 financial records.
The records, 1895-1939; 1948-1970, of the Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material. They illuminate in detail the activities of the local -- membership campaigns, internal judicial and business matters, dealings with the Atlanta Typothetae and individual employers, and strikes and lockouts.
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 8-M (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialities and Paper Products Union Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 48 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1