Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Eight minute books, 1950-1967, recount the weekly meetings of Atlanta's Local 8 of the Bricklayers and Masons Union. Committee reports, bills paid, inter-union disputes, amendments, and resolutions are recorded as are elections and membership information. Quarterly audits, 1950-1955, constitutions, agreements, and working rules complete the records.
The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
- Georgia 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Labor unions -- Organizing 2
- correspondence 2
- Agricultural laborers -- Labor unions 1
- Boycotts 1
- Bricklayers 1
- Building trades 1
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions 1
- Paperhangers 1
- Plasterers -- Labor unions 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- financial records 1
- membership lists 1
- pamphlets 1 ∧ less
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 2
- Bricklayers, Masons, and Plasterers International Union of America. Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 1
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1