Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Eight minute books, 1950-1967, recount the weekly meetings of Atlanta's Local 8 of the Bricklayers and Masons Union. Committee reports, bills paid, inter-union disputes, amendments, and resolutions are recorded as are elections and membership information. Quarterly audits, 1950-1955, constitutions, agreements, and working rules complete the records.
The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
- Bricklayers 1
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Plasterers -- Labor unions 1
- Bricklayers, Masons, and Plasterers International Union of America. Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Wood, Wire, and Metal Lathers' International Union 1