Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The James O. Moore Papers, 1965-1972, consist primarily of printed material produced by the various civic and political boards, commissions and committees on which Moore served as president of the Georgia State AFL-CIO. Government structure, Atlanta-Fulton County consolidation, and apprenticeship programs are the principal subjects.
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Paperhangers 1
- correspondence 1
- Atlanta Building Trades Council 1
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades. Local 193 (Atlanta Ga.) 1
- Moore, James O., 1905-1972 1