Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Chattanooga Building Trades Council is a subsidiary of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department. The records, 1901-1968, of the Chattanooga Building Trades Council are composed primarily of correspondence, limited financial records, and work agreements.
Organized in 1937 from a Tennessee Valley Authority employee relations committee. Composed of international representatives of 16 craft unions, the TVTLC represents employees of TVA in Tennessee and Alabama. The records, 1941-1974, consist of correspondence, committee files, grievances and documents pertaining to matters brought before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEO).
- Alabama 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- AFL-CIO. Building and Construction Trades Department 1
- Chattanooga Building Trades Council 1
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1