Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council (NGBCTC) represents the legal interests of building and trades unions throughout North Georgia, as well as promoting the livelihood of local building trades and settling jurisdictional disputes between unions. These records (circa 1950s-2000s) consist of periodicals, political materials, correspondence, collective bargaining materials, contracts, minutes, charity and event organization materials, directories, project materials, videos,...
Abstract: Mr. Thomas D. Archer joined The International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 926 in 1946 and was elected the Business Manager of the local in 1950. The Thomas D. Archer Collection includes correspondence, photographs, Archer's IUOE membership booklet (1943-1947) and a brief history of his life and achievements.
Dates: 1946, 1968, 1973
Abstract: The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 3
- Building trades 2
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 2
- Central labor councils 2
- Georgia 2
- Labor unions -- Organizing 2
- correspondence 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Construction workers 1
- Construction workers -- Labor unions 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Labor unions -- Recognition 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- pamphlets 1
- periodicals 1
- photographs 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Archer, Thomas D. 1
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1