Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers, Simpson Division 210, located in Macon, Georgia, received its charter in 1883. The local's records, 1884-1918, 1949, consist primarily of correspondence, financial documents, minutes and committee reports.
Dates: 1884-1918; 1949
Abstract: International Association of Machinists, Lodge 8 (Macon, Georgia) Records, 1901-1978, consist of bound ledgers recording expenses, receipt of union dues, and other income. Also included are financial ledgers from two other Macon IAM lodges (locals 842 and 918) that merged into Lodge 8.
Abstract The records, 1937-1983, of Carpenters Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) consists of correspondence, financial records, printed material, photographs, and audio cassette tapes.
Abstract: United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Local 144 (Macon, GA) Records, 1887-1970, consist of minutes, correspondence, financial documents and printed material. The collection, which includes the original minutes of the founding of the local in 1887, bulks in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 2
- Industrial relations 2
- Collective bargaining 1
- Eight-hour movement 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Locomotive engineers -- Labor unions 1
- Machinists 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1
- Railroads -- Employees 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) 2
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (U.S.). Simpson Division 210 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- Hutcheson, Maurice A. 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Lodge 8 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Lodge 842 (Macon, Ga.) 1