Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The James A. Parker papers, 1948, 1975 contain a news clipping regarding the dedication of a union hall in Hampton, SC, named for Mr. Parker and the 1948 year book of the South Carolina Federation of Labor as well as a copy of the membership application to Local 1992.
Dates: 1948, 1975
Abstract: The United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Local 1977 (Rome, Georgia) collection, 1921, 1968-1969, includes correspondence, insurance documents, a member passbook, and an AFL-CIO license plate.
Dates: 1921, 1967-1968
Abstract: The Wood, Wire and Metal Lathers' International Union was founded in 1899. Local 234 was located in Atlanta, Georgia. This collection includes Lathers' Craft Problems and Reference Book, lathers' apprentice training and instruction manual, Local 234 apprentice school journal (December 1964-October 1974), and worksite photographs (March 1975).
Dates: 1964-1975, undated
- Apprentices 1
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Hampton (S.C.) 1
- Labor union members 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Parker, James A. (labor leader) 1
- South Carolina Building and Construction Trades Association 1
- South Carolina State Federation of Labor 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 1977 (Rome, Ga.) 1
- Wood, Wire, and Metal Lathers' International Union. Local 234 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1