Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48 was a branch of the International Typographical Union that represented printers and typographers throughout the Atlanta area. The Atlanta Typographical Union records (circa 1920s-2000s) consists of contracts, bylaws, correspondence, membership data, union organization forms, news clippings, strike organization, negotiations, and arbitration and grievance files.
The Records, 1920-1972, of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.), include financial documents, minutes, printed materials, and correspondence.
The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- International Typographical Union 2
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Florida Federation of Labor 1
- Florida Typographical Conference 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 183 (Savannah, Ga.) 1