Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The Florida State Council of Carpenters was established in 1926. Its records, 1952-1978, include material relating to organizing efforts at thirty-five companies located throughout Florida (1960-1973); contract negotiation files (1958-1974); correspondence (1952-1974); records relating to apprentice training (1963-1978); financial records (1956-1974); files of state organizer, Warren P. Connary (1957-1974); and minutes (1952-1974). The records especially highlight the activities of three...
Abstract: The Records, 1920-1972, of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.), include financial documents, minutes, printed materials, and correspondence.
Abstract: The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
Abstract: The records of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners, Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.), 1937-1971, include correspondence, newsclippings, and printed material pertaining to Local 627's relations with the Florida State AFL-CIO, its predecessor the Florida State Federated Council AFL-CIO, the Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Jacksonville Metal Trades Council.
- Apprentices 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 2
- Printers -- Labor unions 2
- Typographers 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Florida 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Miami (Fla.) 1
- Orlando (Fla.) 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Woodworkers 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Florida Federation of Labor 1
- Florida State AFL-CIO 1
- Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Florida Typographical Conference 1