Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America, Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) Records, 1957-1975, consist of correspondence, financial reports, minutes, newspaper clippings, National Labor Relations Board case material, and contracts illuminating the activities of Local 525 in its dealings with numerous companies, primarily in North Carolina.
The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
- Asheville (N.C.) 1
- Butchers -- Labor unions 1
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Meat industry and trade 1
- North Carolina 1
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America. Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Colonial Stores Incorporated 1
- Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) 1