Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract: The Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America, Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) Records, 1957-1975, consist of correspondence, financial reports, minutes, newspaper clippings, National Labor Relations Board case material, and contracts illuminating the activities of Local 525 in its dealings with numerous companies, primarily in North Carolina.
Abstract: The records, 1895-1939; 1948-1970, of the Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material. They illuminate in detail the activities of the local -- membership campaigns, internal judicial and business matters, dealings with the Atlanta Typothetae and individual employers, and strikes and lockouts.
Dates: 1895-1939, 1948-1970
Abstract: United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Local 144 (Macon, GA) Records, 1887-1970, consist of minutes, correspondence, financial documents and printed material. The collection, which includes the original minutes of the founding of the local in 1887, bulks in the 1940s and 1950s.
Abstract: The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
Abstract: The records of the Virginia State AFL-CIO, 1947-1976, consist primarily of minutes, directories, memoranda, contracts, correspondence and lists of both affiliated and non-affiliated local unions in Virginia.
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 2
- Asheville (N.C.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Butchers -- Labor unions 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Meat industry and trade 1
- North Carolina 1
- Poultry industry 1
- Printers -- Labor unions 1
- Virginia 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- correspondence 1
- financial records 1 ∧ less
- North Carolina State AFL-CIO 2
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America. Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Colonial Stores Incorporated 1
- Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company 1
- Hutcheson, Maurice A. 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 48 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Virginia State AFL-CIO 1 ∧ less