Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: Donna Novak Coles was active with the Feminist Action Alliance, Housewives for the ERA, Georgia Women's Political Caucus, the League of Women Voters, and she was one of the few individual members of ERA Georgia. Inc., the umbrella organization for all groups supporting passage of the Equal Rights Amendment. The Donna Novak Coles papers, organized in two series, consists of manuscript materials (notes, correspondence, news clippings, printed materials and publications) related to Coles's...
Abstract: Maria Getzinger Jones' political activism and interest in equal rights originated in her work experiences, as well as from the inspiration of local and national feminists and activists. The Maria Getzinger Jones papers consists of artifacts (bumper stickers, jewelry, lapel pins, a letter opener, name tags, a paperweight, pinback buttons, a ribbon), graphic materials (photographs, postcards and posters), and manuscript materials (correspondence, news clippings, notes, printed materials and...
Dates: 1946, 1967-1998; Majority of material found within 1969 - 1985
Abstract: The Phyllis Holmen papers document her work as the Treasurer and Board Member of the Women's Policy Group and Women's Policy Education Fund, later known jointly as Georgia Women for a Change, from 1985-2010. The papers include materials such as correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records including budgets, and bylaws.
Abstract: Susan A. Millen has been an editor (Journal of Labor, 1979-1985), journalist, photographer, public relations specialist and communications consultant as well as a special education teacher and has been very active in organizations involving women's politics. The collection is organized to reflect Millen's activities with the National Women's Political Caucus (NWPC), the Georgia Women's Political Caucus (GWPC), and the Coalition of Labor Union Women (CLUW) from...
Dates: 1979-1998; Majority of material found within 1980 - 1988
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Equal rights amendments 2
- Women labor leaders 2
- Women political activists 2
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- Coalition of Labor Union Women (U.S.) 2
- ERA Georgia, Inc. 2
- Georgia Women's Political Caucus 2
- Coles, Donna Novak 1
- Feminist Action Alliance (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia Women for a Change 1
- Georgia. Select Committee on Constitutional Revision 1
- Holmen, Phyllis J. 1
- Housewives for E.R.A. 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- Jones, Maria Getzinger, 1919-2005 1
- League of Women Voters of Georgia 1
- Millen, Susan A. (Susan Ann), 1951- 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Women's Policy Education Fund 1
- Women's Policy Group 1 ∧ less