Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The collection consists of 121 agreements, 1937-2000, between various local unions of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers and numerous utilities, municipalities, manufacturers, and other entities.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of District 35 of the United Steelworkers of America from 1940-1987. Contains mainly correspondence (1943-1987) between district directors William Crawford, Lorne Nelles, and M.C. Weston and various USA officers and departments, including USA President David McDonald, field representatives, and local unions mainly discussing organizing activities, contract negotiation, and strike activities. The company files (1943-1987) concern negotiations and administration...
Abstract: The United Steelworkers of America, District 35 records date 1940-1973, when the district included Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. The records consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, legal documents, and printed material.
- Iron and steel workers -- Labor unions 2
- Kentucky 2
- Southern States 2
- Steel industry and trade 2
- Alabama 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Electric industries 1
- Electric industry workers 1
- Florida 1
- Iron and steel workers 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- contracts 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- United Steelworkers of America. District 35 2
- Atlantic Steel Company 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- Jones and Laughlin Steel Corporation 1
- Link-Belt Company 1