Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Records, 1956-1971, of the Georgia State Council of Machinists consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material, the bulk being correspondence and minutes.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Abstract: The collection consists of records of District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Association of Machinists from 1937-1965. Consists primarily of correspondence and contracts relating to union recognition and contract negotiation.
Abstract: International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 2 is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Its records consist of correspondence between employers and the local, administrative files and various records, financial records and statements, artifacts, speeches and speech materials, newspaper clippings, strike information, and various subject files.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- correspondence 2
- financial records 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor laws and legislation 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- reports 1
- strikes (events) 1 ∧ less
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 2
- Georgia State Council of Machinists 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 2 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Machinists Non-Partisan Political League 1