Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Chattanooga Building Trades Council is a subsidiary of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department. The records, 1901-1968, of the Chattanooga Building Trades Council are composed primarily of correspondence, limited financial records, and work agreements.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council (NGBCTC) represents the legal interests of building and trades unions throughout North Georgia, as well as promoting the livelihood of local building trades and settling jurisdictional disputes between unions. These records (circa 1950s-2000s) consist of periodicals, political materials, correspondence, collective bargaining materials, contracts, minutes, charity and event organization materials, directories, project materials, videos,...
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Georgia 2
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Building and Construction Trades Department 1
- Chattanooga Building Trades Council 1
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 ∧ less