Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Atlanta Labor Temple Association was founded in 1910 by a group of unions and individuals to provide office and meeting space for Atlanta's labor community. Records include extensive minutes (1910-1963), statements and other financial records, material (1916) from a cornerstone of the Labor Temple, and a historical collection (1896-1947).
The Chattanooga Building Trades Council is a subsidiary of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department. The records, 1901-1968, of the Chattanooga Building Trades Council are composed primarily of correspondence, limited financial records, and work agreements.
The Columbus, Georgia, Labor Temple sereved as the headquarters for organized labor in Columbus Georgia during the 20th century. The Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) records consist of membership lists, correspondence, photographs, minutes, awards, agreements, apprenticeship materials, financial records, bylaws, real estate records, and jurisdictional decisions.
The Hillsborough County Central Labor Council (Fla.) collection consists of correspondence from 1972.
The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council handled jurisdicitional disputes between various construction unions. The Records include legal documents, briefs, and decisions, correspondence, and financial records.
The Southern Labor Archives Central Labor Bodies collection consists of flyers and correspondence recieved by the Southern Labor Archivist from multiple central labor organizations from across the southeastern United States, 1996-1999.