Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Atlanta Labor Temple Association was founded in 1910 by a group of unions and individuals to provide office and meeting space for Atlanta's labor community. Records include extensive minutes (1910-1963), statements and other financial records, material (1916) from a cornerstone of the Labor Temple, and a historical collection (1896-1947).
The Chattanooga Building Trades Council is a subsidiary of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department. The records, 1901-1968, of the Chattanooga Building Trades Council are composed primarily of correspondence, limited financial records, and work agreements.
The Columbus, Georgia, Labor Temple sereved as the headquarters for organized labor in Columbus Georgia during the 20th century. The Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) records consist of membership lists, correspondence, photographs, minutes, awards, agreements, apprenticeship materials, financial records, bylaws, real estate records, and jurisdictional decisions.
The Hillsborough County Central Labor Council (Fla.) collection consists of correspondence from 1972.
North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council handled jurisdicitional disputes between various construction unions. The Records include legal documents, briefs, and decisions, correspondence, and financial records.
The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
The Southern Labor Archives Central Labor Bodies collection consists of flyers and correspondence recieved by the Southern Labor Archivist from multiple central labor organizations from across the southeastern United States, 1996-1999.
- correspondence 6
- Atlanta (Ga.) 4
- Building trades 4
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 4
- Georgia 3
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 3
- Correspondence 2
- Labor unions 2
- financial records 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Columbus (Ga.) 1
- Florida 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- New Orleans (La.) 1
- Office buildings -- Economic aspects 1
- Tampa (Fla.) 1
- fliers (printed matter) 1
- legal documents 1
- membership lists 1
- periodicals 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 3
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Building and Construction Trades Department 1
- Atlanta Federal Labor Union 1
- Atlanta Labor Temple 1
- Bricklayers, Masons, and Plasterers International Union of America. Local 4 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Chattanooga Building Trades Council 1
- Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- Florida AFL-CIO 1
- Georgia State University. Southern Labor Archives 1
- Hillsborough County Central Labor Council 1
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 1723 (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 ∧ less