Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Atlanta Labor Temple Association was founded in 1910 by a group of unions and individuals to provide office and meeting space for Atlanta's labor community. Records include extensive minutes (1910-1963), statements and other financial records, material (1916) from a cornerstone of the Labor Temple, and a historical collection (1896-1947).
The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
The Southern Labor Archives Central Labor Bodies collection consists of flyers and correspondence recieved by the Southern Labor Archivist from multiple central labor organizations from across the southeastern United States, 1996-1999.