Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract: The Women's Studies Institute (WSI) was approved by the Georgia Board of Regents on July 14, 1994, and the Master of Arts degree in Women's Studies was approved on March 8, 1995. Valerie Fennell has long been an advocate for a Women's Studies program at GSU and to this end has taught classes, sat on various boards, and aided in publicizing the developing program. The Valerie Fennell papers document courses relating to women's issues taught in the 1970s through to the 1980s, when the Bachelor of...
Found in: Special Collections
Scope and Content of the Papers Collection consists of published works, conference papers, and research proposals/studies documenting age relations, ethnic groups, and women. See also "Curriculum Vitae" and "Honors."
Found in: Georgia State University Archives
- Special Collections 1
- Georgia State University Archives 1
- Anthropology -- Study and teaching 1
- College teachers 1
- Feminism 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Women in higher education 1 ∧ less
- Georgia State University 1
- Georgia State University. Women's Studies Institute 1