Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Atlanta Printing Pressmen and Assistants Union, Local 8 records, 1963-1983, contain materials relating to the Joint Apprenticeship Committee, the International Printing and Graphic Communications Union Technical Education Program Correspondence Course, and some Local 8 financial records.
The records of Atlanta Graphic Communications Local Union No. 8 [bulk date 1940s-1980s] include agreements, negotiations, financial documents, contracts, training materials, and election materials. A number of predecessors of the local are represented in the records.
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Printing industry -- Employees 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- financial records 1 ∧ less
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America. Local Union 51 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1