Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The Records, 1917-1921, 1948-1975 of the Asheville North Carolina Central Labor Union bulk in the late 1950's- early 1970's. The material dated 1917-1921 consists of photocopies of a small amount of correspondence and printed material. The records include correspondence, financial documents and incomplete minutes. The bulk of the collection consists of form letters, circulars, and printed material illustrating the role of the Central Labor Union as a clearing house of AFL-CIO information for...
Dates: 1917-1921, 1948-1975
Abstract: The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
Dates: 1920-1931; 1949-1970
Abstract: The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
Abstract: The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
- Industrial relations 3
- Central labor councils 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 2
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 2
- Stepp, Raymond 2
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina State AFL-CIO 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) 1 ∧ less