Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- North Carolina State AFL-CIO 1
- Stepp, Raymond 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1