Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District Lodge 143 represented the union employees that worked for Northwest Airlines, predominantly in the Great Lakes Region of the United States. The IAMAW District Lodge 143 records (1950s-2010) consist of grievance and arbitration files, contract negotiation materials, bankruptcy proceedings, and documents regarding the merger with Delta Airlines.
The Robert Haynes International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Collection, 1970-1996, consists of legal documents, pamphlets, periodicals, training materials, and benefits plans. Robert Haynes was a labor leader within both the IAMAW, Local Lodge 1650 and IAMAW and Air Transport District Lodge 142 with managed the workers for TWA airlines.
The Rowena Bailey Collection of Eastern Airlines materials, 1984-1991, consists of human resources, marketing, and training materials, phone directories, artifacts, and a small amount of correspondence.
- Airlines 2
- Airlines -- Employees -- Labor unions 2
- Machinists -- Labor unions 2
- Airlines--Employees 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Airlines 1 ∧ less
- Eastern Air Lines 1
- Haynes, Robert (Labor union member) 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. District Lodge 143 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 1650 (Kansas City, Mo.) 1