Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The African Americans in Transportation Oral History Project consists of 7 oral history interviews, 11 photographs, and a scrapbook.
Francis (Frank) Quigley Vogtner was an Eastern Air Lines pilot from 1956 to 1989. The collection contains airline timetables, in-flight materials and company newspapers.
The collections contains correspondence, strike updates, newsletters, newsclippings, flyers, legislative documents, briefings, a research survey, audiocassettes and videocassette pertaining to the Air Line Pilots Association strike against Eastern Air Lines, 1989-1991.
- Subject: Air pilots X
- African Americans 1
- Air traffic controllers 1
- Air travel 1
- Airlines 1
- Airlines -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Eastern Air Lines, inc., Strike, 1989-1991 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Airlines 1
- Transport workers 1
- newsletters 1
- oral histories (document genres) 1
- photographs 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Eastern Air Lines 2
- Air Line Pilots Association 1
- Chaknis, John 1
- Lorenzo, Frank 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1