Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Dates: Majority of material found within 1980-1986; 1980-1986
Scope and Content of the Records Financial information, minutes, correspondence, reports, and logs generated during Eli Zubay's William Suttles's terms as Vice President of Academic Affairs, 1967-1982.
Dates: 1968 - 1985
Scope and Contents of the Records Office files, committee records, and information about faculty and teaching comprise the unprocessed records of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Provost at Georgia State University, 1940s-2011.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Suttles, William M., 1920-2003 2
- Georgia State University 1
- Georgia State University. Office of the President 1
- Georgia State University. Provost's Office 1
- Langdale, Noah (Noah Noel), 1920-2008 1
- Zubay, Eli A. 1 ∧ less