Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content of the Records The office files in this collection document the publicity and media communications activities of the Office of Public Relations/Department of Public Information during the period from the 1960s through the early 1990s. The office files consist largely of correspondence and news articles about Georgia State that were released by the department and/or published by newspapers in Georgia and elsewhere. The scrapbooks include newspaper and magazine articles about the institution, as well as some...
Dates: circa 1930-1992
Abstract This collection includes materials that reflect the development of Georgia State University as well as the various departments and buildings within the university, from 1925 through the 1990s.
Dates: 1925-1957, 1973-1997
Scope and Content of the Records Financial information, minutes, correspondence, reports, and logs generated during Eli Zubay's William Suttles's terms as Vice President of Academic Affairs, 1967-1982.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- audiotapes 1
- correspondence 1
- Georgia State University 2
- Georgia State University. Office of the President 2
- Georgia State University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 2
- Langdale, Noah (Noah Noel), 1920-2008 2
- Palms, John M. 2