Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents note Ledgers and other financial records, correspondence, and notes from the Evening School of Commerce and its successors, 1924-1960.
Scope and Content of the Collection The historic photographic collection of the President's Office Records comprises some 203 images, mainly black and white and sepia toned prints, a rich visual documentation of the early years of Georgia State University.
Dates: 1916, 1937-1957
Scope and Contents of the Collection The Georgia State University Archives printed collection documents the history and development of Georgia State University (GSU) from the 1930s to the present. Official publications, reports, periodicals, ephemera, marketing materials, student publications, and other printed materials comprise the collection. The printed collection includes items from GSU's existence as Georgia Tech's Evening Scool of Commerce (1914-33), the University System of Georgia's Evening School (1933-35) and Atlanta...
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- annual reports 1
- financial records 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- newsletters 1
- periodicals 1
- photographs 1
- programs (documents) 1
- promotional materials 1
- publications 1 ∧ less
- Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- University of Georgia. Atlanta Division 2
- Georgia State University 1
- Georgia State University. Business Office 1
- Georgia State University. College of Business Administration 1