Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract: Originally organized as the Jacksonville (Florida) Central Labor Council, the Council changed its name to the AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville around 1970. The collection consists of records of the AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville and its predecessor, the Jacksonville Central Labor Council, from 1956-1973, and includes correspondence, financial documents, minutes of the Jacksonville Central Labor Union and Council of Leadership for Community Advancement, general office files, and printed...
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seven contracts dated 1969-1974.
Abstract: The Florida State Council of Carpenters was established in 1926. Its records, 1952-1978, include material relating to organizing efforts at thirty-five companies located throughout Florida (1960-1973); contract negotiation files (1958-1974); correspondence (1952-1974); records relating to apprentice training (1963-1978); financial records (1956-1974); files of state organizer, Warren P. Connary (1957-1974); and minutes (1952-1974). The records especially highlight the activities of three...
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seventy-three contracts dated 1898-1987.
Abstract: The Records, 1920-1972, of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.), include financial documents, minutes, printed materials, and correspondence.
Abstract: The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
Abstract: The collection consists of 14 agreements, 1964-1968, 1979-1977, between various local unions of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning, and Dye House Workers' International Union and employers.
Dates: 1964-1968, 1976-1977
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains one-hundred thirty-two collections dated 1919-1988.
Abstract: The records of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners, Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.), 1937-1971, include correspondence, newsclippings, and printed material pertaining to Local 627's relations with the Florida State AFL-CIO, its predecessor the Florida State Federated Council AFL-CIO, the Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Jacksonville Metal Trades Council.
- Labor union locals 4
- contracts 4
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 3
- Collective labor agreements 3
- Florida 3
- Apprentices 2
- Central labor councils 2
- Miami (Fla.) 2
- Printers -- Labor unions 2
- Tampa (Fla.) 2
- Typographers 2
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Carpenters 1
- Carter County (Tenn.) 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Service industries 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Laundry workers 1
- Laundry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Newspaper employees 1
- Newspaper employees -- Labor unions 1
- Orlando (Fla.) 1
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Teachers' unions 1
- Virgin Islands 1
- Voter registration 1
- Woodworkers 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- American Federation of Teachers 1
- Florida Federation of Labor 1
- Florida State AFL-CIO 1
- Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Florida Typographical Conference 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- Jacksonville Central Labor Union (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Jacksonville Metal Trades Council (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning, and Dye House Workers' International Union 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Florida State Council 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1 ∧ less