Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
- Central labor councils 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 2
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 2
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina State AFL-CIO 1
- Stepp, Raymond 1