Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America, Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) Records, 1957-1975, consist of correspondence, financial reports, minutes, newspaper clippings, National Labor Relations Board case material, and contracts illuminating the activities of Local 525 in its dealings with numerous companies, primarily in North Carolina.
The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
- Asheville (N.C.) 2
- Central labor councils 2
- Butchers -- Labor unions 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Meat industry and trade 1
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 2
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America. Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Colonial Stores Incorporated 1
- Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company 1