Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The records, 1895-1939; 1948-1970, of the Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material. They illuminate in detail the activities of the local -- membership campaigns, internal judicial and business matters, dealings with the Atlanta Typothetae and individual employers, and strikes and lockouts.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
The collection consists of records of District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Association of Machinists from 1937-1965. Consists primarily of correspondence and contracts relating to union recognition and contract negotiation.
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Georgia 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists. District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 48 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1