Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Jeanne Taylor Cahill, civic activist and businesswoman, was born in Alma (Ware County), Georgia in 1932. The Cahill papers are comprised of subject files, personal papers and artifacts reflecting the political, and activist activities of Jeanne Cahill.
1953-1993; Majority of material found within 1970 - 1993
- Repository: Special Collections
- Subject: artifacts (object genre)
- Subject: Women -- Political activity
- Subject: Women--Political activity
- Names: Georgia. Governor's Commission on the Status of Women