Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract: The James O. Moore Papers, 1965-1972, consist primarily of printed material produced by the various civic and political boards, commissions and committees on which Moore served as president of the Georgia State AFL-CIO. Government structure, Atlanta-Fulton County consolidation, and apprenticeship programs are the principal subjects.
Found in: Special Collections
- Repository: Special Collections X
- Subject: Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes X
- Subject: Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions X
- Names: Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 X
- Names: International Union of Painters and Allied Trades. Local 193 (Atlanta Ga.) X