Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council (NGBCTC) represents the legal interests of building and trades unions throughout North Georgia, as well as promoting the livelihood of local building trades and settling jurisdictional disputes between unions. These records (circa 1950s-2000s) consist of periodicals, political materials, correspondence, collective bargaining materials, contracts, minutes, charity and event organization materials, directories, project materials, videos,...
Abstract: The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
- Building trades 2
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 2
- Central labor councils 2
- Georgia 2
- correspondence 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- pamphlets 1
- periodicals 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Wood, Wire, and Metal Lathers' International Union 1