Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Georgia State AFL-CIO was created in 1957 by the merger of the Georgia State Industrial Union Council (CIO) and the Georgia Federation of Labor (AFL). The bulk of the records of the Georgia State AFL-CIO, 1957-1972, consist of minutes, correspondence, and financial records. Financial and other records document the Georgia State Industrial Union Council and Georgia Federation of Labor, 1916-1957.
The Records, 1956-1971, of the Georgia State Council of Machinists consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material, the bulk being correspondence and minutes.
- Central labor councils 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor laws and legislation 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Department of International Affairs 1
- Georgia Federation of Labor 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Georgia State Council of Machinists 1
- Georgia State Industrial Union Council 1