Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract: The Chattanooga Building Trades Council is a subsidiary of the AFL-CIO Building and Construction Trades Department. The records, 1901-1968, of the Chattanooga Building Trades Council are composed primarily of correspondence, limited financial records, and work agreements.
Abstract The Columbus, Georgia, Labor Temple sereved as the headquarters for organized labor in Columbus Georgia during the 20th century. The Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) records consist of membership lists, correspondence, photographs, minutes, awards, agreements, apprenticeship materials, financial records, bylaws, real estate records, and jurisdictional decisions.
Abstract: The Hillsborough County Central Labor Council (Fla.) collection consists of correspondence from 1972.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council (NGBCTC) represents the legal interests of building and trades unions throughout North Georgia, as well as promoting the livelihood of local building trades and settling jurisdictional disputes between unions. These records (circa 1950s-2000s) consist of periodicals, political materials, correspondence, collective bargaining materials, contracts, minutes, charity and event organization materials, directories, project materials, videos,...
Abstract North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council handled jurisdicitional disputes between various construction unions. The Records include legal documents, briefs, and decisions, correspondence, and financial records.
- Building trades 4
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 4
- Georgia 3
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 3
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Labor unions 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Columbus (Ga.) 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Office buildings -- Economic aspects 1
- Tampa (Fla.) 1
- financial records 1
- legal documents 1
- membership lists 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- periodicals 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 3
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Building and Construction Trades Department 1
- Chattanooga Building Trades Council 1
- Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- Florida AFL-CIO 1
- Hillsborough County Central Labor Council 1
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 1723 (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1 ∧ less