Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract: The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
Abstract: International Association of Machinists Local Lodge 89 existed in Cheyenne, Wyoming during the late 19th and into the twentieth century. The records includes minutes, financial records, correspondence, rolls and dues lists, administrative records of the Ladies Auxiliary, railroad maintenance booklets, and other general administrative records and items.
Dates: 1892-1972; Majority of material found within 1919 - 1940
International Association of Machinists, Local Lodge 104 and Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W.Va.) records
Abstract: International Association of Machinists, Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 were both in Huntington, WV. The records, 1915-1953, of Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 consist of membership rolls and financial ledgers.
Abstract: The collection consists of ledger books (including minutes, cash books, membership rolls and dues) that document the business activity of the Machinists' Local Lodge 846 for the years 1913-1956.
Abstract: The collection consists of the records of Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America from 1947-1968. The records include minutes and resolutions, correspondence, financial material, membership records, and records relating to the Union Hall dedication. The majority of the collection contains files relating to disputes or grievances mainly with the local's primary employer, the Ford Motor Company, Hapeville,...
- Machinists -- Labor unions 3
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- correspondence 2
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Automobile mechanics 1
- Cheyenne (Wyo.) 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Hapeville (Ga.) 1
- Huntington (W. Va.) 1
- Machinists 1
- Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions 1
- Paperhangers 1
- Southern States 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Engraved Steel Plate Finisher's Association 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Greater Atlanta Citizenship Council 1
- International Association of Machinists 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 89 (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 104 & Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W. Va.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 846 (Washington, D.C.) 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Retail Clerks International Union. Local 1063 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1 ∧ less