Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: Anne Olson has had a long-standing interest in feminist and human rights issues: She has been an active participant in a number of community organizations, including the Dekalb League of Women Voters (1966-1968) and The American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia (1969-1972). The collection contains materials (pamphlets, flyers, clippings, memos and correspondence) related to Olson's interest in women's rights and support of ERA ratification, 1970-1982, her involvement in the Georgia Women's...
Dates: 1894-1938, circa 1965-1995
Abstract: Donna Novak Coles was active with the Feminist Action Alliance, Housewives for the ERA, Georgia Women's Political Caucus, the League of Women Voters, and she was one of the few individual members of ERA Georgia. Inc., the umbrella organization for all groups supporting passage of the Equal Rights Amendment. The Donna Novak Coles papers, organized in two series, consists of manuscript materials (notes, correspondence, news clippings, printed materials and publications) related to Coles's...
Abstract: Susan A. Millen has been an editor (Journal of Labor, 1979-1985), journalist, photographer, public relations specialist and communications consultant as well as a special education teacher and has been very active in organizations involving women's politics. The collection is organized to reflect Millen's activities with the National Women's Political Caucus (NWPC), the Georgia Women's Political Caucus (GWPC), and the Coalition of Labor Union Women (CLUW) from...
Dates: 1979-1998; Majority of material found within 1980 - 1988
Abstract: The "Printed Collection: Periodicals" is an artificial collection of serial publications by or about women. Materials are usually received by Special Collections along with donated manuscript collections.
- Equal rights amendments 3
- Women -- Political activity 2
- Women's rights 2
- Family violence 1
- Women in community organization 1
- Women in public life 1
- Women labor leaders 1
- Women political activists 1
- Women's studies 1
- artifacts (object genre) 1
- buttons (information artifacts) 1
- periodicals 1
- videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- ERA Georgia, Inc. 2
- League of Women Voters of Georgia 2
- Altrusa International 1
- Coalition of Labor Union Women (U.S.) 1
- Coles, Donna Novak 1
- Feminist Action Alliance (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State University Library 1
- Georgia. Select Committee on Constitutional Revision 1
- Housewives for E.R.A. 1
- Millen, Susan A. (Susan Ann), 1951- 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 1
- Olson, Anne, 1934- 1 ∧ less