Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
The Records, 1934-1959, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) concern the meetings, elections, salary increase requests, and violation charges against members, as well as the proposed affiliation of Local 384 with the North Carolina State AFL-CIO.
- Industrial relations 3
- Central labor councils 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 2
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 2
- Stepp, Raymond 2
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 2
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- North Carolina State AFL-CIO 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 384 (Asheville, N.C.) 1 ∧ less