Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
- Central labor councils 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 1
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1