Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The United Food & Commercial Workers Union of America, Local 204 (Charlotte, N.C.) records, 1977-1994, consist of financial and membership records, organizing materials, contract negotiations, grievances, office files, and correspondence. UFCW Local 204 is based in Charlotte, North Carolina and primarily represents the interests of grocery store and nursing home employees.
United Food & Commercial Workers Union of America, Local 204 (Winston-Salem, N.C.) records, 1976-1996, consist of grievances, contract negotiations, office files, newspaper clippings, NLRB cases, legal files, and financial records. UFCW Local 204 was based in Charlotte, North Carolina, before moving to Winston-Salem and primarily represents the interests of grocery store and nursing home employees.
- Grievance arbitration 1
- International Women's Day 1
- Nursing homes -- Employees 1
- Women labor leaders 1
- Gerber Products Company 1
- Harris-Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. 1
- United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. Local 204 (Winston-Salem, N.C.) 1
- United States. National Labor Relations Board 1