Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Asheville Labor Temple was founded in 1924. Its Records, 1920-1931, 1949-1970, are composed of correspondence, financial statements, minutes, and printed items. The records include some minutes and financial documents of the Asheville Central Labor Union.
Dates: 1920-1931; 1949-1970
Abstract: The collection of Ray Stepp, 1965-1976, contain correspondence which reveals the intended and later merging of North and South Carolina Pipe Trades Association with the Tennessee Pipe Trades Association.
Abstract: The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
- Names: Stepp, Raymond X
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Central labor councils 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor union locals 1
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Asheville Labor Temple (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 1
- North and South Caroline Pipe Trades Association 1
- Tennessee Pipe Trades Association 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1 ∧ less