Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council records consist of correspondence, legal files, financial records, contractor files, and minutes. Most of the materials date from the early 1960s to the early 1980s.
The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
- Building trades 1
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Georgia 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- correspondence 1
- pamphlets 1 ∧ less
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Wood, Wire, and Metal Lathers' International Union 1