Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Beverly Turner Jordan was born in Buffalo, N.Y. in 1937. The Jordan Collection is arranged by subject/format catagories: Manuscript materials include records relating to the Cobb County and Georgia Women's Political Caucus and ERA Georgia, Inc., as well as Jordan's Rolodex cards (originals and photocopies).
The Charlene Hurt Poster Collection is comprised of one (1) "Kathy Wilson: NWPC Chair" signed poster.
Linda Hallenborg Kurtz was the founder and chair of the Georgia Women's Political Caucus (GWPC), an officer of the ERA GA, Inc., vice chair and member of the board of directors of the National Women's Political Caucus (NWPC) and director of governmental affairs for Planned Parenthood of the Atlanta Area. The Linda Hallenborg Kurtz Papers, 1979-1995, document her involvement with the Georgia Women's Political Caucus (GWPC) and the National Women's Political Caucus (NWPC).
The "Printed Collection: Pamphlets" is an artificial collection of published and unpublished materials by or about women. Although called a pamphlet collection, this is in fact what some might consider to be a subject file or a vertical file, as it also includes reports, articles, directories, etc. Materials are usually received by Special Collections along with donated manuscript collections.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 4
- Equal rights amendments 4
- Georgia 2
- Women political activists 2
- artifacts (object genre) 2
- Cobb County (Ga.) 1
- Political activists 1
- Sex discrimination 1
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. 1
- Women -- Political activity 1
- Women labor leaders 1
- Women political consultants 1
- articles 1
- buttons (information artifacts) 1
- directories 1
- pamphlets 1
- posters 1
- reports 1
- souvenir programs 1
- surveys (documents) 1
- textiles (visual works) 1
- videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- ERA Georgia, Inc. 2
- Georgia Women's Political Caucus 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Coalition of Labor Union Women (U.S.) 1
- Georgia State University. Library 1