Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The records of International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.), 1927-1971, consist of the files kept by Tommy Archer as financial secretary of the local from 1949, as treasurer of the International's General Pension Fund, 1957-1966, and as President of the South Atlantic Conference of Operating Engineers, 1958-1959.
Abstract The Jacobs, Langford, and Gold Law Firm IUOE 926 Supreme Court case records, 1982-1983, contain materials relating to the firm's case Jones V. International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 926 before the United States Supreme Court.
Abstract: Mr. Thomas D. Archer joined The International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 926 in 1946 and was elected the Business Manager of the local in 1950. The Thomas D. Archer Collection includes correspondence, photographs, Archer's IUOE membership booklet (1943-1947) and a brief history of his life and achievements.
Dates: 1946, 1968, 1973
- Names: International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) X
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Construction workers -- Labor unions 2
- Labor unions -- Organizing 2
- Construction workers 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Labor laws and legislation 1
- Labor unions -- Recognition 1
- Lawyers 1
- Southern States 1
- Steam engineers -- Labor unions 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Archer, Thomas D. 2
- International Union of Operating Engineers. South Atlantic Conference 1
- Jacobs and Langford (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Jacobs, Joseph, 1908- 1
- Langford, James T. 1