Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Alfred G. Kuettner Collection consists principally of the records, 1907-1916, of the Steam and Operating Engineers' Union Local 329, of Atlanta, Georgia. Kuettner was Secretary of Local 329, circa 1910-1915. The collection includes printed letters, minutes, and other documents, 1910-1916, from the International Steam and Operating Engineers Union; form letters of the American Federation of Labor and the Georgia Federation of Labor, 1911-1916, and a few leaves of Kuettner's personal papers,...
Abstract The Charles Gramling papers consists of printed materials, photographs, and scrapbooks. Charles Gramling (1877-1957) began his union career as a member of the International Union of Operating Enngineers. He was elected Secretary-Treasurer of the union in 1951 until his death in 1957.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains thirty contracts dated 1952-1995.
- Names: International Union of Operating Engineers X
- Labor leaders 2
- Alabama 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Construction workers 1
- Construction workers -- Labor unions 1
- Georgia 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Steam engineers -- Labor unions 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Textile industry 1
- Tennessee 1
- contracts 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- American Federation of Labor 1
- Brown, Joseph M., 1851-1932 1
- Georgia Federation of Labor 1
- Gramling, Charles, 1877-1957 1
- International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 329 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1