Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The D. S. Acree Collection, 1941-1972, contains correspondence, financial documents, legal documents, and printed materials related to his work with the Painters International Offices and Painters Local Union 193.
The James O. Moore Papers, 1965-1972, consist primarily of printed material produced by the various civic and political boards, commissions and committees on which Moore served as president of the Georgia State AFL-CIO. Government structure, Atlanta-Fulton County consolidation, and apprenticeship programs are the principal subjects.
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- Labor leaders 2
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 2
- Paperhangers 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Labor unions 1
- Southern States 1
- correspondence 1
- financial records 1
- membership lists 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Acree, D. S. (Dorsey S.) 1
- Atlanta Building Trades Council 1
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1