College of Business Administration records
Scope and Contents
Records from the Office of the Dean, the Business Press, and the Office of External Affairs and Marketing comprise the records of the Georgia State University School of Business Administration, 1941-1998.
Restrictions on Access
Records may be subject to restrictions. Consult archivist before requesting this material.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Georgia State University is the owner of the physical collection and makes reproductions available for research, subject to the copyright law of the United States and item condition. Georgia State University may or may not own the rights to materials in the collection. It is the researcher's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and obtain permission from the copyright holder before publication, reproduction, or display of the materials beyond what is reasonable under copyright law. Researchers may quote selections from the collection under the fair use provision of copyright law.
Robinson College began as the Georgia Tech Evening School of Commerce in 1913. After being moved to downtown Atlanta in 1914, the college continued to grow. In 1955, it was renamed the Georgia State College of Business Administration. In 1998, the college was renamed the J. Mack Robinson College of Business in honor of J. Mack Robinson, an Atlanta entrepreneur, businessman and philanthropist who gave the college a $10 million endowment.
Language of Materials
- College of Business Administration
- A Guide to the Records in the Georgia State University Archives
- William W. Hardesty
- April 10, 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Georgia State University Archives Repository
Georgia State University Library
100 Decatur St., S.E.
Atlanta Georgia 30303