Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs reading files
Scope and Contents of the Records
Correspondence and memoranda documenting Jerry Robbins’s tenure as Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs. Topics include academic regulations, academic programs, and continuing education.
- Creation: 1979-1984
- Georgia State University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Some records may be subject to restriction. Consult archivist before accessing the material.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Georgia State University is the owner of the physical collection and makes reproductions available for research, subject to the copyright law of the United States and item condition. Georgia State University may or may not own the rights to materials in the collection. It is the researcher's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and obtain permission from the copyright holder before publication, reproduction, or display of the materials beyond what is reasonable under copyright law. Researchers may quote selections from the collection under the fair use provision of copyright law.
3.3 Cubic Feet (LS:404-D-(4-5))
Language of Materials
Office of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, December 1989.
Processed by Laurel Bowen, December 1989.
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs:
- Descriptive Summary the Reading File in the Georgia State University Archives
- Georgia State University Library
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note